Everyone desires to have shiny, smooth, and healthy hair, mainly females who relate it with beauty. Even young people are quite considerate about their hair these days. Nobody wants to be a victim of hair loss and look old before time. But with hair fall issues becoming quite common and many people getting affected worldwide.
As a result, everybody is running after hair fall products for getting quick results. Some products like fibers and hair thickening shampoos give you instant hair thickness, but it is not permanent and so, just using these products isn’t going to benefit you. You need to get changes in your daily lifestyle and take some organic and natural measures too. So, follow some small tips to stop hair fall:
Hair Oil Massage
The first thing is that you can take massage to reduce hair loss with appropriate hair oil. Regular scalp and hair massage will increase blood level to the hair follicles. Hair oil massage will also reduce stress.
You can use hair oils such as
- Amla Oil
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Many More.
Apply this at least twice a week.
Onion juice helps treatment hair fall because of its high sulfur content, which helps increase blood circulation to the regenerate hair follicles, hair follicles and reduce inflammation.
Onion juice helps kill parasites and germs, and treatment scalp infections that can help reduce hair loss.
- Extract the one onion juice by grating it after that strain it. Directly apply juice onto the scalp. Keep it on for around 30 to 35 minutes, and after that rinse it. At last, shampoo your hair.
- Mix together three tbsp of aloe vera gel and four tbsp of onion juice. You may also add half tbsp of olive oil in aloe vera gel. You need to apply this paste on the scalp and keep it on for thirty minutes before washing it.
You need to repeat these hair fall remedies 2 or 3 times a week.
Fenugreek is very effective in treating hair fall. It is also known as methi. They also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that help hair growth.
- Soak half cup of fenugreek seeds in water at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After that grind Soaked fenugreek seeds to make a paste.
- You need to apply fenugreek paste to your hair. After around 30 minutes, wash your hair.
Apply this remedy each morning for a month.
Sour curd as a hair loss remedy
Sour Curd is one of the most useful home cures for hair fall. It can also help to get shiny, smooth and soft hairs. You need to apply the sour curd directly onto your hairs and scalp or mix two tbsp of curd with one tbsp of honey and apply the paste to get the good effects. Keep the mask on for thirty minutes and then wash.